Thursday, January 10, 2008

Redirection

I decided to change the name of my blog and the entire direction of my posts... what can I say - this is my life now; I am a father. It consumes me and takes up almost every waking hour... so I've found it very hard to find the inspiration to blog because all I can think of are things relating to Amalea... not that they are bad thoughts - or unimportant thoughts - it just wasn't the direction I had for my blog - so I figured I'd go with that.

So from now on you'll probably see a lot of stories and my own thoughts/joys/frustrations/questions from being a father.

2 comments:

Ashley Owlita said...

Great to kick it with you a few weeks back...and glad that you are back into the world of blogging!

Peter Daradics said...

Being consumed as a dad is not a bad thing my friend.

Pete